Changing Lives with a Smile
you never used to snore, but now you sleep in separate rooms, and they can still hear you from downstairs through closed doors.
Maybe you are a side sleeper, but you just can’t because of all the gear. If you are like most patients, you struggle to sleep the entire night with your CPAP, or maybe at this point, it’s sitting in a drawer and you have not used it in years.
There are a multitude of CPAP designs and even more anti-snoring treatments. What if there was a way to measure the effectiveness of a device, even before it is made?
– One of the most common sleep disorders
– Breathing is impaired or completely stopped due to an obstruction in the upper airway
– A single event lasts at least 10 seconds
– A typical sufferer has hundreds of events per night
– 40% of adults over 40 snore (approx. 87 million Americans)
– 18% of men and 8% of women between 30 – 70 suffer from some form of OSA
– Less than 10% of OSA sufferers have been diagnosed
– Of those, less than 25% have been successfully treated
If you’re experiencing snoring and sleep apnea, be sure to read our blog post Is Your Snoring really Sleep Apnea? You can also make an appointment online today by clicking the button below. Don’t wait, get the help you need!